ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Thursday, June 10, 2010

maybe these are the reasons why your kid does not like YOU

- coz you are not serious and don't like commitment
'Yap I will attend and watch you in your first recital'
Did you?

- coz you don't like sports

'Yap I will teach you how to kick ball'
Did you?

- coz you don't talk
'Yap I will explain it to you later, I will finish something first.'
Did you?

- coz your love has bounds
'Yap I love you son'
Does he feel it?

- coz you are full of authority
'Yap you must do that and this and blah blah blah'
Is it too much?

- coz you don't have one-on-one time
'Dad I have a problem, can we talk?' 'Ok later'
Did you?

- coz you talk down your kid
'You are not asked to give a decision!'
Hmmmm...it hurt

- coz you don't listen
'Did you get what I mean Dad?'
Did you?

- coz you are 'buying love'
'I don't like expensive gifts Dad not even extravagant vacation, what I need is your love'
How about that?

- coz you don't share your life to your kid
'Dad why are you lonely? Can I help?'
Kids can connect to you if you open your life, desires, dreams and interest to them.

- coz you don't like to FORGIVE
'I am sorry Dad'
Did you forgive him or ....?

It is not too late. Do your best!

No comments: