ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Saturday, October 9, 2010

the meaning of a KISS


I can not remember who is my first kiss at the age of 5 years old. One time while trying to put my shoes beside my youngest son, I was informed of something about his little love story.
(**picture courtesy of Flickr)

M: Dad, do you know ahmmmm, I have a girlfriend already!?(smiling)
Me: Ohhhh, really? (pretending not so serious)
M: Ya!
Me: Ohhhh, what is her name?!(smiling)
J: Kasandra! (really shouted the name)
M: Kuya!!!Let me tell the story!
Me: Ok, how can you tell that she is your girlfriend? Did you court her?
M: No
Me: Then how can you say that she is your girlfriend?
M: One time I gave a toy to her and...
Me: And then what?
M: She said thank you, then kissed me!
Me: Ok and then?
M: She is my girlfriend coz she kissed me.
Me: Where is she now?
M:She is in Grade One now.
Me: What?! You told me that you have a girlfriend and how could you have a girlfriend if she is already grade one.(M is in kindergarden at the moment)
M: I know she will wait....and I will have same school like her.
Me: Ha ha ha ha.

Next time I will ask M when will he marry the girl?(ha ha ha)

No comments: