ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

share and be blessed...

Sometimes when a kid ask a question, it is really difficult to answer it in a simple and clear way. Last Sunday M asked me during the mass, how come I am giving money as an offering every time and he said 'es ist geldverschwendung'(losing money). I just smile and said it is one way to thank Him and share our blessing. M asked again, why Daddy? I just look to my son and said, 'son they will use it to pay electric bills'. And M smile as a sign that the 'little' amount of money we share is going to be used for a good purpose.

Does it really matters to Him the amount that we share? Shame, shame and shame on me because the amount is not really that 'big' , to think it is just Euro 3.

And then someone whisper to me, 'it is not the amount that matters but how you give it' .

No comments: