ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Sunday, April 18, 2010

'I wanna be a robotic engineer or scientist dealing with robots'

When I was a kid about 10 yrs. old, it was my dream to be a doctor and I imagined myself curing some poor people who can not afford to pay a doctor's fee, in short 'Doc for the Poor'. As the years pass by, I changed my mind and decided to be a computer engineer. Very far from the original dream (he he he) coz from being a servant, it changed to being materialistic and making lots of money, material things, luxuries in life, etc. That was my desire (before) and the reason why I did not pursue to be a doctor. Or maybe it is just my luck...

Last time my eldest son (J, 11 yrs. old) told us that it is his dream to be a robotic engineer or somekind of scientist dealing with robots. Wow! Big dream! And I am just laughing inside until I can not resist to smile coz I never imagined that J will be a scientist in the future. Really, I am just asking, how? He does not like to sit long doing his school assignment. He does not like to study in advance. One day before the exam, he is even so relax and have enough time to watch his favorite show. He is a kid that has really 'NO STRESS' in his body. And I have this question that is only in my mind 'Can he really fullfill his dream?' I hope so coz that is every parents' dream - a good future for their kids. I will pray for it J.

No comments: