ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

questions that can kill... and make your brain freeze!

Sometimes kids are amazing... but not always...especially when they are having these questions that will shock you and somehow will make your brain stop for a while coz you can't think of an appropriate answer. My youngest son M is really a different kid not only because he likes coffee as his soup or 'sabaw' when his food is too dry for him to eat the rice. Yap! That is true, like father, like son and a typical Batangueno. Anyway, here is his question last time which was asked to me just in a proper time and a proper place ha ha ha like 7 am and in our toilet. Could you imagine that he asked, 'Dad are you circumsized also?' 'What!?' my replied. Shocked because at the age of 5, he's already asking things about hygiene! 'How come you are asking it? (trying to be calm). 'Well... I 've heard that S (his 9 yr old cousin) was circumsized and I wanna know why boys should do it? ' Well... ahmmm... every boy should be circumzised coz it is one way to have a clean 'P...' 'Well... Dad... mine is clean coz Tita H (his yaya) always clean it when I am taking a bath, so I don't need to be circumsized right?' 'Ahmmm... you have to!' 'Why should I? It is painful and I dont like it!' 'Then don't do it!' 'Ok' M's replied with a smile. Should I smile also, I don't know... I am in a hurry coz it is Monday!

No comments: