ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Test your patience. Can you still smile despite all these?

Being with kids should be happy moments but sometimes they will test your patience until you shout for Help! Here are SOME of the questions that will surely make you beg for help:

1. Dad can you watch your favorite show upstairs coz we (J &M) would like to watch Power Rangers in the living room. It it is better to watch it there coz it is wide screen.

2. Dad what are you doing? (Eventhough they can see me painting around or gardening or cleaning)

3. Dad what kind of shoes should I wear(question from 11 yrs old)? (That is the disadvantage when your kids have lots to choose from, don't buy unless the old shoes is not really old ha ha ha)

4. Dad why should we wake up so early (11 am)...it is Saturday!

5. Dad I dont like flakes today for my breakfast (11 am, Saturday), I like toast bread with butter & ham.

6. Dad can I skip breakfast and wake up around 12 noon just to have brunch?!(breakfast & lunch)

7. Dad I don't like to take a shower coz I had it 2 days ago.

8. Dad let us have a mass in Vienna (even if it is a 45-minute drive away) coz it is hard to wake up for a Sunday mass in our place (9:30 AM).

9. Dad it is sunny (but freezing cold outside 5 Celsius), can we bike?

10. Dad... where are you?! Dad!

No comments: