ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Crazy questions while driving!!!

How come my kids are asking too much while I am driving?

Scene 1

J : Mom what is your real name and family name?
My wife : My God J, you are already 11 years old and you do not know my real name! And you are even asking my family name! What do you think is my family name?
J : What is your family name?(pang asar?!)
Me : Mababangga ako sa mga tanung mo J! (We'll get into an accident with your questions J!)

Scene 2

J : We are learning now some hero of Austria. Mom who is Jose Rizal? (di ba hero sya sa Pinas) *he is a hero from Philippines right?*
My wife : He is our national hero.
J : Eh how come he is a national hero?
My wife : Coz he did something great for our country.
J : Does he have a wife and children?
My wife : I am not sure but he had a girlfriend and her name is 'Josephine'.
J : Dad any hero that you know?
Me : I have a headache now J, baka mabangga tayo!

Scene 3

J : Dad you have a new CD.
Me : Yap (while inserting it).
J : Did you buy it?
Me : Nope, Tito Ato gave it to me(christian songs)
J : Why is he giving you a CD?
Me : Coz he likes to.
J : You did not pay something.
Me : Nope
J : (while attempting to ask something, maybe thinking)
Me : Pray na! Pray na! (pray first before driving)

No comments: