ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Friday, August 6, 2010

Reasons why kids quarrel!

How come my kids are so loud sometimes or fighting or shouting or worse crying?

Scene 1

M : Kuya J let us go at the basement to play Nintendo. Please.
J : (Busy watching in the living room and pretending not to be interested)
M : Kuya!!(shouting)
J : Ha?!?
M : I said ' let us play nintendo'!
J : You can play alone, right!?
M : I don't like to be alone kuya.
J : I don't like.
M : Kuya!!! (hilahin ba naman ang t-shirt) *pulled his brother's shirt*
J : (Pushed his brother)
M : (Crying)

Scene 2

J : M can you sleep in my room tonight?
M : I slept already last night with you kuya. I like tonight with mom & dad.
J : Please M (takot kasi nanood ng horror) *afraid because he watched a horror film*
M : Smiling (knowing that Kuya J is afraid)
J : Pls M!
M : (just smiling)
J: (Just went away) Pag ikaw rin hmmmmp! (When you ask me a favor, you'll see!)

Scene 3

My wife : Let us eat, M can you do the usual thing that you prepare, like putting the placemat, plates, spoon, fork, glass.
M : Ok
J : (Prepared everything hurriedly and did it just to kulit *tease* Matt)
M : I have to do it Kuya!!! Kuya!!!!
My wife : J! J! (Ikaw ha!)
J : (smiling, pang asar)

Scene 4

M : Mommy where is Kuya?
My wife : Party
M : Without kuya....boring he he he


I just discover it now, teasing is also a way of bonding between J & M.


No comments: