ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Monday, September 6, 2010

Do you think it is a JOKE!?

One time a friend of mine sent an e-mail and it really made my day. I just like to share and hope you will enjoy and have a little fun out of it.

Scene 1

Wife : Sweetheart can you fix the lighting outside in our garage?
Husband : Hellooooooo....am I electrician?
Wife : Ok...then can you fix the leaking faucet?
Husband : Hellooooooo....am I a plumber?

(The husband just left away and after several hours, to his surprise everything has been repaired. He asked his wife who came to help. )

Wife : Ahmmm.....I 've been crying a while ago and someone saw me.I told him that a lot of things has to be repaired at home. So he offered to help in exchange of either sex or I will bake a cake.
Husband : So. You bake a cake for him?
Wife : Helloooooooooo......Do you think I am a baker!?

Scene 2

Husband came from the church , suddenly lifted his wife and carried her.
Wife : Why???? Did the priest told you to be romantic like this????
Husband : No!!! He told me to carry my cross!

Scene 3

Wife : I am warning you!!! My husband is coming in just 1 hour!!!
Handsome Visitor : Well, I am not doing anything bad.
Wife : That is the point!!! If you plan to do something, do it now!!!!

Scene 4

Wife : Miracle, you are so early today!
Husband : I just follow what my Boss said. 'GO TO HELL'. I am here now!

No comments: