ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Winning a Lotto!!!

Euro 10,000,000!!!! What will you do when you win that amount of money!!??

My wife : I did play lottery today! (smiling)
Me : Owww?!!! How much is the jackpot?
My Wife : 10 million (talking of euro here)
Me : Ok (he he he pretending not interested)
M(youngest son) : Ahmmm mom, is 10 million a lot?!
J (eldest son) : Yap and I dont like that we win Mom! (seriously speaking)
My wife : Are you serious J?!
J : Yes coz I am afraid of something.
My wife : Afraid of what?
J : Ahmmm, having a lot of money, we might not see each other. I am sure we will have a big house. It is better to have a small house mom rather than not seeing each other.

Do you really need a big house? A small house can be your home also with full of love and everything!

No comments: