ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Friday, September 24, 2010

Let us go to church tonight!

I still remember J's face(really happy) when he had his first Vans shoes last time. That was saturday afternoon when we had shopping and he was wearing a brown fatigue and light brown shirt that day. He had chosen dark brown shoes and to his surprise it looks super cool to what he had worn that day.

J : Dad, can I use my new Vans now. (after paying it)
Me : (just look so amaze and can not believe what J said)
J : Please Dad, look at me, I am wearing something brown today and it is really cool to use it today.
Me : Do you know that when somebody has a new one like shoes, shirt, pants then it should be worn for the first time to attend a mass.
J : Why? Why should it be going to church first?(smiling but somehow impatient he he he)
Me : Coz He will bless first your new shoes. (ha ha ha ha)
J : Ok, fine! Let us go to church tonight? (Saturday???ha ha ha)
My wife : Can we attend a Saturday mass tonight?
J : Yehey! I can use my shoes tonight! (Grab his shoes at the back of the car and immediately put it!!! ha ha ha)

I just smile and can not believe it!

No comments: