ss_blog_claim=b6b47dcf87bda39b2b7e72f91125a28b

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who is SELFISH?

If parents have extra sense when there are some problems with their kids then beware, your kids could also sense some bad character of a person. Would you believe that a 5 year old kid could analyze a certain problem and you will be surprised to some comment.

J : Dad, where are we going this weekend?
Me : Ahmm...your mom like to shop something in Parndorf (designer outlet in Austria).
J : Wow!!! Can I join? I like to have new shoes! Vans please!
M : Me too please!
My wife : Ok, but you have to sleep early on Friday night coz we will be leaving early.

(To make the story short, we had a great time looking for nice shoes for the two kids. After paying the shoes, I decided to bring first all of it to our car. At the parking lot , I saw a great scene, Mercedes Benz vs. Audi)

Wife of Audi owner : (Running and immediately stand at one slot of the parking lot) No! No! I saw it first. It is occupied already.
Owner of MB : Are you crazy?! Your car was parked already at the opposite side. (a matter of minutes)

(I really saw the Audi parked at the opposite side but not really the best park space for the long car)

Wife of Audi owner : No! No! (really maintaining her cool posture he he he)
Owner of MB : You are really crazy. I will not drive away here(even blocking other car waiting) and let us see how long you are going to stay there standing?
Owner of Audi : (rushing, going to his wife at the opposite side) No! No! I will park my car here.
Owner of MB : Then you will stand there until the whole day!

(Until I saw some people who really hate the scene and giving so much headache for other park finder. I decided to go back to my family and told them why it took me so long to go back)

Me : I saw some great scene at the parking lot blah blah blah(told the whole story)
M (youngest son) : I think Dad, the Audi is selfish! Let us have lunch! I am hungry now!

We laughed and had a great time during our lunch.

It only shows that a kid can sense a bad character. Do not be selfish coz it will not be a good example for our kids. Smile!

No comments: